Organizational Context: South Asian Youth Society (SAYS) is a non-profit regional youth development organization, registered in Bangladesh. SAYS was founded with the mission to promote youth development and create a united platform for South Asian Youth by exploring, networking, training and through knowledge sharing, social and cross-border activity and crowning cultural bondage. SAYS envisions to build peace and prosperity in South Asia. SAYS is now recognized as one of the leading regional young change makers platform for on inclusive development, regional cooperation and peace building activities in South Asia.
The Project Associate will work under the overall supervision and guidance of the Director, Program & HR. The Project Associate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Program & HR department, coupled with much liaison work with the Project Implementation Team (PIT) as needed.
- Project Associate will work for the Project Implementation Team (PIT) & support all the project activities
- Work with the Project Implementation Team (PIT) for their schedules, program plans and guidelines
- Follow up with the Director Program & HR in a regular basis
- Monitor & record of project of activities including evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary
- Ensure the quality of all documents and data to assure the projects integrity
- Manage & Monitor the project estimating activity as like logistics, press, design, publication etc.
- Support the presentation of information for audit and evaluations of SAYS projects & monitor proper facilitation of payments
- High performing Project associate will be considered for future vacancies at SAYS
- Official Recommendation from SAYS
- Highlight as a Program Associate (Intern) from SAYS Platform
- Priorities will be given for prospective opportunities in upcoming SAYS initiatives
- Special attention for their career designing
- Financial benefits
- Undergraduate 2rd year and above
- Have project management experience of at least 6 months
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
- Flexibility to go outside of Dhaka frequently
- Willing to provide 100 hours monthly
How to apply:
Email your resume, cover letter and SOP to email@example.com with the subject line ‘’SAYS Project Associate (Intern)” SOP should state why you should be considered as a Project Associate (Intern) for South Asian Youth Society (SAYS). (Must not exceed 200 words)
Deadline for application:
August 15, 2016, 5:30 pm BDT. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment.